Youth Service Oportunities
Opportunities for our youth to serve in our parishes and community.
- Alter Serving-open to boys who have completed 3rd grade. There are three training sessions in May and serving begins in June of each year. Please contact Tammy at email@example.com if interested no later than than the last week of April.
- Soup Kitchen -open to all youth and parishioners. We have the 3rd Thursdays of the following months: January, March, May, July, September, Novemeber.
- Changing the Missals -the Friday after Thanksgiving at 6 p.m. all missals changed in Crosby/Deerwood Church and adoration chapel. Followed by pizza and a movie at the school.
- Fall/Spring cleanup- church grounds/yard clean up on a Saturday dates TBA.
- Life Line Masses- service opportunities vary every time.